Sunday 25 January 2009

Pissed off at my best friend, he is actually gunna steal my animations and claim to the uni (Edge Hill) tomorrow at his interview that they are his. What a prick. Seriously, if he does, I'm writing to the uni, saying he is a fraud and that the stuff he shown was stolen.

Not my fault, he is too lazy to do animations, and moans he cant use flash. He isnt stealing my hard work.

Anyway Abikins came around today, but I was like sorta ill, but we watched Wall-E and it was soooo cute! Awwww. And we snuggled. Twas awesome. Then she went to the A590 ( a drama musical group

Now I really should do my 6 drama pieces, cause the deadline is tomorrow. NOES! I'll prolly start it at 9 knowing me

Peace out. And yeah I miss you too x =P

1 comment:

  1. Aww no wayyyy !
    That is utter shite :/
    *hugs*
    I love Wall -E (:
    S'well cute tbh.
    x

    ReplyDelete